belladonna (user #51)Log in for details.
6 things off the top of my head:
1. I'm a 31-year-old (eek - my birthday was a week ago & I'm not used to saying that yet) web designer for a local college.
2. A year ago I sold my soul to HomeDepot. I never thought I'd learn so much about installing glass block windows and replacing hot water pipes, or that it could be so much fun.
3. Words fascinate me. Frankly, I'd rather sit and read the dictionary than play games.
4. In high school & college I dabbled in languages: German, Spanish, Italian, & Biblical Hebrew. My German, though no longer fluent, is still good enough to get by. My Italian, however, has been reduced to "Don't touch me!"
5. My cats are the most delightful cats in the entire world. So there.
6. I majored in art history. Want to know all about the Carolingian Renaissance? I'm your gal!