February 20, 2009

Big magnets are not your friend. Via the the Dan's Data blog. Ouch! (Warning - somewhat graphic images of a mushed finger tip). Have the zooborn post on standby.
  • Good thing he didn't hold them up to his ears.
  • Wasn't that a nasty thing to view just before supper! There was a bit of a scare once with a very young relative in my family - she was encouraged to put a couple of the smaller (but still very strong) rare earth magnets up each nostril. The results were quite dramatic, in terms of squawkosity.
  • Encouraged by....? Did your mommy smack yer arse?
  • Once I got the the remains in the magnet I could scroll no further. Ouch.