coriolisdave (user #6)Log in for details.
Wow. Been a while since I updated this. Ohwell, nothing for it but to edit again! 1. I'm a
2. I double-majored in Music, single-majored in Information Management. Now I work in IT. Go figure.
3. I also hate LA, having been sent there by work for "training". More specifically, Orange County (Irvine). Didn't mind San Jose, though, but I think that's relative.
4. I live in beautiful Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
5. I have bought a nice flat with my smarty-pants doctor of a girlfriend. We have recently acquired a pussycat, Grizzelda Grizzleguts, Destroyer of Worlds (Zelda for short). She's very meowy. It's irritating.
6. I was born in South Africa, lived in Sydney, and have travelled somewhat but nowhere near enough. Something I learnt in my travels... blood + vomit + peru = hospital. This is not a nice equation.
7. After finishing my music degree,
Lesson learnt: Music is important. If you can play, you must.
8. I like to think I don't care about politics, but Shrub irritates the hell out of me.
9. Your favorite band sucks. There, I said it ;)
10. Matrix 3 irritated me much less than Matrix 2. But they were still immensely disappointing.
Update: Kill Bill 2 was three hours of my life I'll never get back. I want revenge, but not that weedy chatty revenge! I need blood! BLOOOOOOD!!
11. I can't stand poor spelling, or grammar, however my memory is excepetionally poor. This leads to the fantastic irony of not necessarily knowing if something is correct or not.
12. Get thee to irc.slashnet.org/#mofirc now!